Buzzaround CarryOn Scooter
The Buzzaround CarryOn foldable scooter is small in stature and big on fun! This new sporty, super portable scooter will take you where you want to go in comfort and style! It features an infinitely adjustable tiller, full front and rear lighting package, lithium-ion battery pack, and 300 lb. weight capacity. The heaviest piece is 47.5 lbs. (without seat and batteries) and the height when folded is only 12”. This lightweight, folding mobility scooter disassembles easily into two pieces and is designed to store in the smallest compartments. Pack your dreams and go anywhere with the CarryOn travel scooter!
✅ Designed for minimal storage space
✅ Tiller & self-locking seat frame fold for a compact profile
✅ 4-point carry handles for easy transport
✅ Flip-up armrests
✅ Infinite adjustable tiller
✅ Front & rear lighting package
✅ USB port & water bottle holder on tiller
✅ Disassembles easily
✅ Long-range coverage up to 18 miles
✅ Easy access 15 AH lithium ion battery pack standard
Save on Taxes: Contact PML with a prescription from your Doctor and we will give you a code to take 7.8% Arizona taxes off the price of your scooter.*
*excludes vehicle lifts and stairlifts
White Glove Delivery
Golden Buzzaround CarryOn Scooter Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Ground Clearance Under Deck: 4″
- Turning Radius: 48.75″
- Length: 38″
- Width: 19.5″
- Number of Seat Height Positions: 1
- Front Half Weight: 47.5 lbs.
- Seat With Arms Weight: 12 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 15 AH 6 lbs.
- Drive Wheels: Rear
- Maximum Speed: 3.6 mph
- Battery Type: 1-15AH Lithium-ion
- Charge: Off Board
- Standard Seat: Stadium Style
- Operating Range: 18 miles
- Standard Tires: Solid, low profile
- Front Tires: 6″
- Rear Tires: 7″
- Rear Anti-Tippers: 2″
Why Customers Like This Product
Our customers love the Buzzaround Carry-On Scooter because it is easy to fit in cars. It is lightweight, has excellent control, a tight turning radius, and the Lithium batteries charge quickly and are light.
They love the USB port on the tiller (handle) and the battery, in case they need to charge their phone on the go, and they can remove the battery and charge it without needing to take the whole scooter inside or out of the vehicle.
What we like about it
The seat comes off
It folds down to 12 inches in height (without the seat) for storage or transport.
It has three different areas to grab to lift or move to storage.
Front and rear light for safety
Armrests that flip up
Adjustable tiller (handle)
Why Choose Power & Mobility?
✔️ Free Shipping on All Products Over $500*
✔️ Easy Financing with Care Credit
✔️ “Try Before You Buy” Rental Applied Toward the Purchase
✔️ We Offer Emergency Service and Repairs
✔️ We Deliver in Arizona, Ship Nationwide
✔️ We Have More Than 25 Years of Experience in the Mobility Business
*There may be a shipping surcharge for remote/rural areas. Free shipping does not apply to the White Glove delivery option.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Drive Train: 2 Years
- Electronics: 2 Years
- Batteries: 1 Year
Power Mobility & Lifts LLC Guarantees your Satisfaction!
- Is this scooter easily transported in a car? Yes, the seat is removable, and the rest of the scooter will fold down to 12 inches high for compact storage (without the seat). There are three different places to grab the scooter’s body for transport and to get it into storage areas.
Weight capacity 300 lbs
Total weight 65.5 lbs
The front half weighs 47.5 lbs
The seat with armrests 12 lbs
The battery 6 lbs
- Will you help me set it up? If you live in Arizona and choose our “White Glove” service, then we will make arrangements to come to your home and build it for you. You may also come to our showroom in Phoenix and pick up your prebuilt scooter. For customers outside Arizona, we can arrange a home build service for an additional fee.
- Is there any required maintenance? Yes – all market-leading, quality scooters do require routine maintenance. We have both service guides and annual maintenance service available for you.
- How long should I charge my battery? The battery should charge for 12 hours prior to use. Then, for best results, and to preserve the battery, charge it according to the user manual daily. Note that extreme heat and Cold both shorten the life of your battery. Owner’s manual
Power Mobility and Lifts Return Policy
It is our goal for you to be totally satisfied with all products that you purchase from us at Power Mobility and Lifts. Should the need for a return occur, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus any restocking fees, shipping fees, delivery fees, service fees, and set up fees.
PLEASE NOTE: Some items cannot be returned because of hygiene or safety concerns. View the list below.
- 14 Day return policy
- 15% Restocking fee applies
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is delivered.
- DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS ARE NOT CONSIDERED A RETURN, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 480-471-8592, SO WE CAN GET IT CORRECTED.
Any order that is canceled after it has shipped is considered a return. You are responsible for the shipping cost to return the item and the item MUST be in the original packaging.
In order for a return to be approved, the item must be in NEW CONDITION. Everything that was in the original package must be in the box, including any accessories, chargers, key fobs, baskets, the original shrouds, and extra shrouds.
The item MUST be in NEW CONDITION, signs of use include but are not limited to, stains, smells, cracks, scratches, dusty/dirty tires dusty/dirty undercarriage, wear to seat or armrests. If there are any of these signs, the return will not be approved.
Also not refundable: Any service or delivery fees, including next day shipping, White Glove Delivery, or Inside Delivery.
- Please call (within 14 days of delivery) to get a return authorization number, please have the name,
number, address, phone number, and payment method ready when you call. 480-471-8592
- Once the return authorization number has been issued, you need to return the item to us within 14 days. The shipping address will be on the return authorization.
**PLEASE NOTE** the shipping address may not be the same as the address on the label.
Please include the RA (return authorization) number on the label and in the package when you return the item. Please protect yourself when returning the item by purchasing insurance and tracking, we are not
responsible and will not refund any product that is not received.
- When the item is received it will be inspected for signs of use and damage. If there is any damage or
signs of use, we will not be able to issue a refund. If your item is not returnable, you will be contacted by
us and you can decide if you would like it shipped back. You would be responsible for the shipping fees
for any item that is not acceptable for a return.
- After approval, we will deduct any fees (see below) that are applicable and the remaining amount will be refunded to your original form of payment. Please allow 7 days for this to be processed after approval, even though it usually doesn’t take that long.
FEES THAT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ARE:
Restocking fees 15%
Shipping fees, including overnight shipping, White Glove Delivery, Set up fees, Service fees, or tech fees
NON REFUNDABLE ITEMS-
Any Custom items, including upgraded fabric, upgraded or custom seats, elevation seat options, footplates, batteries, and battery chargers, part, and accessories.
RENTAL RETURNS/ CANCELLATIONS
Rental fees are 100% refundable if canceled before leaving the showroom for delivery.
Early returns are prorated to the nearest/lowest rate, daily, weekly, or monthly to maximize the return
for the customer.
Rental fees can be applied to the purchase if you decide to buy the item. (Excluding the delivery fee)
Delivery and pick up fees are not refundable.
Delivery fees do not apply to the purchase of the item.
- Special/custom orders
- Chargers, batteries or other electrical items
- Used equipment
- Replacement Parts
- Lift chairs that have been customized, including heating, massage or fabric upgrades
- Lift chairs that have been Used/ set up in the home
- Bath Products
- Safety Products
- Hygiene or Personal Products