Go-Go ES 2 Scooter
The Go-Go® ES 2 3-Wheel Compact Mobility Scooter provides the user a simple, compact scooter capable of a 250 lb. weight capacity. This Pride scooter has variable motor speeds and an attached canvas baskets on the tiller column. The seat is foldable, allowing for easy loading and unloading in vehicles.
✅ Two speed settings - high and low (indoor/outdoor)
✅ Modular design for easy serviceability
✅ Removable front canvas basket
✅ Lightweight, one-piece frame for added stability and easy portability
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Save on Taxes: Contact PML with a prescription from your Doctor and we will give you a code to take 7.8% Arizona taxes off the price of your scooter.*
*excludes vehicle lifts and stairlifts
White Glove Delivery
Go-Go ES 2 3 WHL Mobility Scooter Specifications:
- Travel Mobility Scooter Model: Go-Go ES 2 3 WHL
- Model Number: S81
- Standard Body Colors: Black
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Maximum Scooter Speed: Up to 4 MPH
- Ground Clearance: 1.5″ at motor, 0.,75″ at anti-tip
- Turning Radius**: 31″
- Overall Length**: 36.75″
- Overall Width of Base**: 19.5″
- Seat Type: Compact, Foldable (17″x15″)
- Scooter Weight**: 58.4 pounds
- Battery Requirements: (2)12 AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge*: Up to 6.8 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 2A
- Battery Weight: 9 lbs. each
- Medicare Code Coverage: K0800 – Group 1 Standard
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 19″-20″
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 16.25″-17.25″
- Weight of Heaviest Piece**: 41.4 lbs. (Scooter base)
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
Why Customers Like This Product
Power & Mobility has 20-plus years in the business and we select the best and most durable products for our customers.
Why Choose Power & Mobility?
✔️ Free Shipping on All Products over $500*
✔️ Portable Scooters for Greater Mobility
✔️ One-Handed Easy Operation
✔️ Flat Free Tires — no worries
✔️ Lifetime Limited Warranty
✔️ White Glove Set-up Available
*there may be a shipping surcharge for remote/rural areas.
Manufacturer Pride Mobility:
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on Electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on Drivetrain
Power Mobility & Lifts LLC Guarantees your Satisfaction!
- Is this scooter easily transported in a car? Yes.
- Will you help me set it up? If you live in Arizona and choose our “White Glove” servce, then we will make arrangements to come to your home and build it for you. You may also come to our showrrom in Phoenix and pick up your prebuilt scooter. For customers outside Arizona, we can arrange at home build service for an additional fee.
- Is there any required maintenance? Yes – all market leading, quality scooters do require routine maintenance. We have both service guides and annual maintenance service available for you. Links?
- How long should I charge my battery? Battery should charge for 12 hours prior to use. Then, for best results, and to preserve the battery, charge it according to the user manual daily. Note that extreme heat and Cold both shorten the life of your battery.
Power Mobility and Lifts Return Policy
It is our goal for you to be totally satisfied with all products that you purchase from us at Power Mobility and Lifts. Should the need for a return occur, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus any restocking fees, shipping fees, delivery fees, service fees, and set up fees.
PLEASE NOTE: Some items cannot be returned because of hygiene or safety concerns. View the list below.
- 14 Day return policy
- 15% Restocking fee applies
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is delivered.
- DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS ARE NOT CONSIDERED A RETURN, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 480-471-8592, SO WE CAN GET IT CORRECTED.
Any order that is canceled after it has shipped is considered a return. You are responsible for the shipping cost to return the item and the item MUST be in the original packaging.
In order for a return to be approved, the item must be in NEW CONDITION. Everything that was in the original package must be in the box, including any accessories, chargers, key fobs, baskets, the original shrouds, and extra shrouds.
The item MUST be in NEW CONDITION, signs of use include but are not limited to, stains, smells, cracks, scratches, dusty/dirty tires dusty/dirty undercarriage, wear to seat or armrests. If there are any of these signs, the return will not be approved.
Also not refundable: Any service or delivery fees, including next day shipping, White Glove Delivery, or Inside Delivery.
- Please call (within 14 days of delivery) to get a return authorization number, please have the name,
number, address, phone number, and payment method ready when you call. 480-471-8592
- Once the return authorization number has been issued, you need to return the item to us within 14 days. The shipping address will be on the return authorization.
**PLEASE NOTE** the shipping address may not be the same as the address on the label.
Please include the RA (return authorization) number on the label and in the package when you return the item. Please protect yourself when returning the item by purchasing insurance and tracking, we are not
responsible and will not refund any product that is not received.
- When the item is received it will be inspected for signs of use and damage. If there is any damage or
signs of use, we will not be able to issue a refund. If your item is not returnable, you will be contacted by
us and you can decide if you would like it shipped back. You would be responsible for the shipping fees
for any item that is not acceptable for a return.
- After approval, we will deduct any fees (see below) that are applicable and the remaining amount will be refunded to your original form of payment. Please allow 7 days for this to be processed after approval, even though it usually doesn’t take that long.
FEES THAT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ARE:
Restocking fees 15%
Shipping fees, including overnight shipping, White Glove Delivery, Set up fees, Service fees, or tech fees
NON REFUNDABLE ITEMS-
Any Custom items, including upgraded fabric, upgraded or custom seats, elevation seat options, footplates, batteries, and battery chargers, part, and accessories.
RENTAL RETURNS/ CANCELLATIONS
Rental fees are 100% refundable if canceled before leaving the showroom for delivery.
Early returns are prorated to the nearest/lowest rate, daily, weekly, or monthly to maximize the return
for the customer.
Rental fees can be applied to the purchase if you decide to buy the item. (Excluding the delivery fee)
Delivery and pick up fees are not refundable.
Delivery fees do not apply to the purchase of the item.
- Special/custom orders
- Chargers, batteries or other electrical items
- Used equipment
- Replacement Parts
- Lift chairs that have been customized, including heating, massage or fabric upgrades
- Lift chairs that have been Used/ set up in the home
- Bath Products
- Safety Products
- Hygiene or Personal Products