GO-GO Folding Scooter 4 Wheel
With the Go-Go® Folding Scooter 4 Wheel, the world is at your fingertips! With a unique folding design, this scooter folds in just three simple steps and fits easily in a closet, corner or vehicle trunk! The 4-wheel design includes two front wheels placed close together, reducing the turning radius to only 32”. Sturdy and great for traveling. Enjoy full lighting and speeds up to 4 mph.
✅ 250 lbs. weight capacity
✅ Up to 4 mph maximum speed
✅ 32" turning radius
✅ Optional armrests available for a more comfortable ride
✅ Height-adjustable, exclusive tiller design provides a more personal fit
✅ Unique folding design with easy-access levers folds in just three easy steps
✅ Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
✅ Can be stowed upright or laid down
✅ Articulated front end adds greater stability
✅ Front and rear LED lights
✅ Available in sealed lead acid batteries (standard) at 9.3 miles per charge or lithium-ion batteries (optional) at 13 miles per charge
Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Go-Go® Folding Scooter and its lithium-ion batteries are permitted.
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Save on Taxes: Contact PML with a prescription from your Doctor and we will give you a code to take 7.8% Arizona taxes off the price of your scooter.*
*excludes vehicle lifts and stairlifts
White Glove Delivery
Go-Go Folding Scooter 4-Wheel Specifications:
- Model: Go-Go® Folding Scooter 4-Wheel
- Model Number: S19
- Turning Radius**: 32″
- Overall Width of Base**: 19″
- Overall Length**: 37″
- Maximum Speed*: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 2.3″
- Front Tires: 1.5″ solid
- Rear Tires: 2″ x 8″ solid
- Seat Type : Compact, Foldable, Gray Vinyl-covered molded plastic, 16×13
- Weight**: 51 lbs. without batteries
- Battery Requirements: (2) 12AH (sealed lead acid) or (1) 12AH (Lithium-Ion)
- Maximum Range Per Charge*: Up to 13 miles (lithium-ion)
- Up to 9.3 miles (sealed lead acid)
- Battery Charger: 2-amp, off-board (sealed lead acid) or 2.5-amp, off-board (lithium-ion)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors: White
- Battery Weight: 12AH sealed lead acid – 9 lbs. each (2 required)
- 11.5AH lithium-ion – 5 lbs. each (1 required)
*: Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**: Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
Why Customers Like This Product
Our customers love the GoGo Folding Scooter because it is easy to fold, fits in seats, trunks, or the back of cars very quickly. It folds up nice and small and is lightweight. In addition, it is easy to store out of the way when not in use.
Customers also love that it is very stable, comfortable, quiet, and a smooth ride. It easy to use and is made of excellent quality. They love the front light for night rides.
What we like about it
It is easy to store, and it does fold up nicely. It is very comfortable for those that are shorter.
The seat height is not adjustable, and the seat is contoured. Therefore, it is not the easiest to travel with on airlines, ships, or rail or if you are going to be lifting it in and out several times a day.
Why Choose Power & Mobility?
✔️ Free Shipping on All Products Over $500*
✔️ Easy Financing with Care Credit
✔️ “Try Before You Buy” Rental Applied Toward the Purchase
✔️ We Offer Emergency Service and Repairs
✔️ We Deliver in Arizona, Ship Nationwide
✔️ We Have More Than 25 Years of Experience in the Mobility Business
*There may be a shipping surcharge for remote/rural areas. Free shipping does not apply to the White Glove delivery option.
- Is this scooter easily transported in a car? It does fold and fit into small areas well, but it is not the best for travel. It is not one that you want to lift in and out of the cars several times a day, and its foldability is more for storage.
The seat height is not adjustable, not recommended for tall people, contoured seat is less comfortable if you need a wider seat.
It weighs 51 lbs. without batteries
Weight capacity is 250 lbs.
- Will you help me set it up? If you live in Arizona and choose our “White Glove” service, then we will make arrangements to come to your home and build it for you. You may also come to our showroom in Phoenix and pick up your prebuilt scooter. For customers outside Arizona, we can arrange a home build service for an additional fee.
- Is there any required maintenance? Yes – all market-leading, quality scooters do require routine maintenance. We have both service guides and annual maintenance service available for you.
- How long should I charge my battery? The battery should charge for 12 hours prior to use. Then, for best results, and to preserve the battery, charge it according to the user manual daily. Note that extreme heat and Cold both shorten the life of your battery. Owner’s manual
Power Mobility and Lifts Return Policy
It is our goal for you to be totally satisfied with all products that you purchase from us at Power Mobility and Lifts. Should the need for a return occur, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus any restocking fees, shipping fees, delivery fees, service fees, and set up fees.
PLEASE NOTE: Some items cannot be returned because of hygiene or safety concerns. View the list below.
- 14 Day return policy
- 15% Restocking fee applies
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is delivered.
- DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS ARE NOT CONSIDERED A RETURN, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 480-471-8592, SO WE CAN GET IT CORRECTED.
Any order that is canceled after it has shipped is considered a return. You are responsible for the shipping cost to return the item and the item MUST be in the original packaging.
In order for a return to be approved, the item must be in NEW CONDITION. Everything that was in the original package must be in the box, including any accessories, chargers, key fobs, baskets, the original shrouds, and extra shrouds.
The item MUST be in NEW CONDITION, signs of use include but are not limited to, stains, smells, cracks, scratches, dusty/dirty tires dusty/dirty undercarriage, wear to seat or armrests. If there are any of these signs, the return will not be approved.
Also not refundable: Any service or delivery fees, including next day shipping, White Glove Delivery, or Inside Delivery.
- Please call (within 14 days of delivery) to get a return authorization number, please have the name,
number, address, phone number, and payment method ready when you call. 480-471-8592
- Once the return authorization number has been issued, you need to return the item to us within 14 days. The shipping address will be on the return authorization.
**PLEASE NOTE** the shipping address may not be the same as the address on the label.
Please include the RA (return authorization) number on the label and in the package when you return the item. Please protect yourself when returning the item by purchasing insurance and tracking, we are not
responsible and will not refund any product that is not received.
- When the item is received it will be inspected for signs of use and damage. If there is any damage or
signs of use, we will not be able to issue a refund. If your item is not returnable, you will be contacted by
us and you can decide if you would like it shipped back. You would be responsible for the shipping fees
for any item that is not acceptable for a return.
- After approval, we will deduct any fees (see below) that are applicable and the remaining amount will be refunded to your original form of payment. Please allow 7 days for this to be processed after approval, even though it usually doesn’t take that long.
FEES THAT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ARE:
Restocking fees 15%
Shipping fees, including overnight shipping, White Glove Delivery, Set up fees, Service fees, or tech fees
NON REFUNDABLE ITEMS-
Any Custom items, including upgraded fabric, upgraded or custom seats, elevation seat options, footplates, batteries, and battery chargers, part, and accessories.
RENTAL RETURNS/ CANCELLATIONS
Rental fees are 100% refundable if canceled before leaving the showroom for delivery.
Early returns are prorated to the nearest/lowest rate, daily, weekly, or monthly to maximize the return
for the customer.
Rental fees can be applied to the purchase if you decide to buy the item. (Excluding the delivery fee)
Delivery and pick up fees are not refundable.
Delivery fees do not apply to the purchase of the item.
- Special/custom orders
- Chargers, batteries or other electrical items
- Used equipment
- Replacement Parts
- Lift chairs that have been customized, including heating, massage or fabric upgrades
- Lift chairs that have been Used/ set up in the home
- Bath Products
- Safety Products
- Hygiene or Personal Products