It’s the trip of a lifetime! Feel the anticipation as you wait for your flight in the comfort and style of your Jazzy® Passport. This compact power chair has plenty of storage and folds in just a few steps to make airport check-in effortless. When your plane touches down at your destination, you are ready to experience the adventures that await you!
✅ 250 lbs. weight capacity
✅ Up to 3.6 mph maximum speed
✅ 24.25" turning radius
✅ 9.6 miles per charge at 250 lbs., 11 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
✅ Back seat pocket for extra storage while on-the-go
✅ Easy-access free-wheel lever
✅ A compact and lightweight design makes traveling a breeze
✅ Folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport
✅ Includes convenient, under seat mesh storage bag, mesh cup holder and 40” lap belt
✅ Large foot platform to accommodate the user’s comfort
✅ Specialty foam seat design for extreme comfort
✅ Available with a 10.4 AH or 18 AH lithium ion air safe travel battery** (**Check with your airline before flying)
**Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Jazzy® Passport and its lithium ion battery are permitted.
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Save on Taxes: Contact PML with a prescription from your Doctor and we will give you a code to take 7.8% Arizona taxes off the price of your scooter.*
*excludes vehicle lifts and stairlifts
White Glove Delivery
Jazzy® Passport Specifications
FDA Class II Medical Device*
- Model: Jazzy® Passport
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Turning Radius*: 24.25″
- Maximum Speed*: Up to 3.6 mph
- Ground Clearance***: 3″ at motor
- Overall Length***: 40″
- Overall Width***: 23.5″
- Seat-to-Ground Height: 19″
- Seat-to-Foot Platform Height: 14.5″ (no adjustment)
- Casters: 8″ solid
- Drive Tires: 12″ Pneumatic drive
- Suspension: Limited
- Range per Charge*,**:
- Up to 6.3 Miles (200 lbs.) (10AH)
- Up to 11 miles (200 lbs.) (18AH)
- Up to 5.7 miles (250 lbs.) (10 AH)
- Up to 9.6 Miles (250 lbs.) (18 AH)
- Total Weight Without Batteries***,*****: 53 lbs.
- Standard Seating: Material: Black, Foam
Dimensions: 17.5″ x 16.5″
- Drivetrain: Two-motor rear-wheel drive
- Standard Electronics: 50 amp PG VSI
- HCPCS Codes: K0899
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Battery Requirements***: 25.2V 18 Ah Lithium ion or (1) 25.2V 10.4 Ah Lithium-ion (travel battery)
- Battery Weight****: 7.6 lbs. (standard)
5.2 (optional travel battery)
- Battery Charger: 2-amp, off-board
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 54 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)
*: Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
**: Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
***: Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%.
****: Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer.
*****: Includes standard seat weight.
All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Jazzy® Passport and its lithium ion battery are permitted.
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
Why Customers Like This Product
Power & Mobility has 20-plus years in the business and we select the best and most durable products for our customers.
Why Choose Power & Mobility?
✔️ Free Shipping on All Products over $500*
✔️ Portable Scooters for Greater Mobility
✔️ One-Handed Easy Operation
✔️ Flat Free Tires — no worries
✔️ Lifetime Limited Warranty
✔️ White Glove Set-up Available
*there may be a shipping surcharge for remote/rural areas.
Manufacturer Pride Mobility:
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries
Power Mobility & Lifts LLC Guarantees your Satisfaction!
- Will you help me set this product up? If you live in Arizona and choose our “White Glove” service, then we will make arrangements to come to your home and build it for you. You may also come to our showroom in Phoenix and pick up your prebuilt scooter or power chiar. For customers outside Arizona, we can arrange at home build service for an additional fee.
- Is there any required maintenance? On some products, yes. All market leading, quality scooters and power wheelchairs do require routine maintenance. We have both service guides and annual maintenance service available for you. Links?
- How long should I charge my battery? Battery should charge for 12 hours prior to use. Then, for best results, and to preserve the battery, charge it according to the user manual daily. Note that extreme heat and Cold both shorten the life of your battery.
Power Mobility and Lifts Return Policy
It is our goal for you to be totally satisfied with all products that you purchase from us at Power Mobility and Lifts. Should the need for a return occur, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus any restocking fees, shipping fees, delivery fees, service fees, and set up fees.
PLEASE NOTE: Some items cannot be returned because of hygiene or safety concerns. View the list below.
- 14 Day return policy
- 15% Restocking fee applies
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is delivered.
- DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS ARE NOT CONSIDERED A RETURN, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 480-471-8592, SO WE CAN GET IT CORRECTED.
Any order that is canceled after it has shipped is considered a return. You are responsible for the shipping cost to return the item and the item MUST be in the original packaging.
In order for a return to be approved, the item must be in NEW CONDITION. Everything that was in the original package must be in the box, including any accessories, chargers, key fobs, baskets, the original shrouds, and extra shrouds.
The item MUST be in NEW CONDITION, signs of use include but are not limited to, stains, smells, cracks, scratches, dusty/dirty tires dusty/dirty undercarriage, wear to seat or armrests. If there are any of these signs, the return will not be approved.
Also not refundable: Any service or delivery fees, including next day shipping, White Glove Delivery, or Inside Delivery.
- Please call (within 14 days of delivery) to get a return authorization number, please have the name,
number, address, phone number, and payment method ready when you call. 480-471-8592
- Once the return authorization number has been issued, you need to return the item to us within 14 days. The shipping address will be on the return authorization.
**PLEASE NOTE** the shipping address may not be the same as the address on the label.
Please include the RA (return authorization) number on the label and in the package when you return the item. Please protect yourself when returning the item by purchasing insurance and tracking, we are not
responsible and will not refund any product that is not received.
- When the item is received it will be inspected for signs of use and damage. If there is any damage or
signs of use, we will not be able to issue a refund. If your item is not returnable, you will be contacted by
us and you can decide if you would like it shipped back. You would be responsible for the shipping fees
for any item that is not acceptable for a return.
- After approval, we will deduct any fees (see below) that are applicable and the remaining amount will be refunded to your original form of payment. Please allow 7 days for this to be processed after approval, even though it usually doesn’t take that long.
FEES THAT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ARE:
Restocking fees 15%
Shipping fees, including overnight shipping, White Glove Delivery, Set up fees, Service fees, or tech fees
NON REFUNDABLE ITEMS-
Any Custom items, including upgraded fabric, upgraded or custom seats, elevation seat options, footplates, batteries, and battery chargers, part, and accessories.
RENTAL RETURNS/ CANCELLATIONS
Rental fees are 100% refundable if canceled before leaving the showroom for delivery.
Early returns are prorated to the nearest/lowest rate, daily, weekly, or monthly to maximize the return
for the customer.
Rental fees can be applied to the purchase if you decide to buy the item. (Excluding the delivery fee)
Delivery and pick up fees are not refundable.
Delivery fees do not apply to the purchase of the item.
- Special/custom orders
- Chargers, batteries or other electrical items
- Used equipment
- Replacement Parts
- Lift chairs that have been customized, including heating, massage or fabric upgrades
- Lift chairs that have been Used/ set up in the home
- Bath Products
- Safety Products
- Hygiene or Personal Products