Pride Zero Turn 10 ZT10 4 Wheel Scooter
This ZT10 Outdoor Terrain Mobility Scooter is a heavy duty off road scooter has a CTS Suspension that provides its users with a comfortable ride. In addition, it has a powerful dual motor and two-wheel drive giving it aggressive traction enabling it to handle rugged terrain on trails. Although the ZT10 4 wheel scooter was designed with off road use in mind it transitions to indoor use due to having iTurn Technology® which allows it to maneuver smoothly through halls and doorways.
✅ Pride’s patent pending, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel maneuverability
✅ Ambient voltmeter
✅ Tiller Adjustment lever
✅ Full LED light package includes LED headlights and rear lights with sequential turn signals
✅ Pride’s CTS Suspension
✅ Three-speed control lets you adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving
✅ Delta tiller with wraparound handles
✅ Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
✅ USB charger built into the tiller for charging of smart phones & portable devices
✅ Storage/cup holder in the tiller
✅ XLR charging port on tiller
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Larger upgraded seats are available for this model! Call us at 480-471-8592 for help selecting the seat that is right for you.
Save on Taxes: Contact PML with a prescription from your Doctor and we will give you a code to take 7.8% Arizona taxes off the price of your scooter.*
*excludes vehicle lifts and stairlifts
White Glove Delivery
ZT10 4 Wheel Scooter Specifications
- Model : Zero Turn 10 (ZT10)
- Model Number : S710ZT
- Turning Radius** 43″
- Overall Width 24.25″
- Overall Length** 48″
- Maximum Speed* Up to 7.0 mph
- Ground Clearance 2″ at motor
- Front Tires 9″ solid
- Rear Tires 10.75″ solid
- Drive System 24-volt DC motor, rear-wheel drive, dual in-line
- Dual Braking System Regenerative and electromechanical
- Suspension Front & Rear (CTS Suspension)
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range 23″-25″
- Standard Seating Type: Foldable, compact, Weight: 30 lbs., Materal: Black Vinyl, Dimensions: Width: 18″, Depth 17″
- Weight** 181.8 lbs.
- Battery Requirements Size: (2) 40 Ah, Weight: 30.25 lbs. each
- Maximum Range Per Charge* Up to 18 miles at 400 lbs., Up to 24 miles at 200 lbs.
- Battery Charger Off-board, 3.5 amp
- Maximum Weight Capacity 400 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors Candy Apple Red, Ocean Blue, Pearl White
- Weight of Heaviest Piece** 75 lbs. (front section)
- Seat-to-Deck Height 18″-20″
HCPCS Code K0899 – POWER MOBILITY DEVICE, NOT CODED BY DME PDAC OR DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA
Warranty Frame: lifetime limited, Drivetrain: 2-year limited, Electronics: 2-year limited, Battery: 6-months
All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Zero Turn 10 (ZT10) Testing Standards & Warranty
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
Why Customers Like This Product
Our customers love the Pride Zero Turn 10 for many reasons. The most talked-about is the ease of use, and it is excellent on uneven surfaces, inclines, indoors or outdoors. It turns tight, so it is great in smaller spaces. Finally, they love that it is easy to get on and that the seat moves forward/backward for longer or shorter legs.
Customers say that they love the comfort this mobility scooter provides, the multiple seat sizes, and the softer ride that the suspension offers, the USB port, and the safety lights.
What we like about it
Stylish, LED lights, USB port, upgraded seat options, suspension, adjustable seat, and larger batteries.
The front and rear suspension are great for the outdoors or people with hip, knee, or back injuries.
Why Choose Power & Mobility?
✔️ Free Shipping on All Products Over $500*
✔️ Easy Financing with Care Credit
✔️ “Try Before You Buy” Rental Applied Toward the Purchase
✔️ We Offer Emergency Service and Repairs
✔️ We Deliver in Arizona, Ship Nationwide
✔️ We Have More Than 25 Years of Experience in the Mobility Business
*There may be a shipping surcharge for remote/rural areas. Free shipping does not apply to the White Glove delivery option.
Manufacturer Pride Mobility:
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Power Mobility & Lifts LLC Guarantees your Satisfaction!
- Zero Turn 10 Owners Manual (US)
- Zero Turn 10 Specifications (US)
- Consumer Safety Guide Non-Medical Scooter (US)
- Is this scooter easily transported in a car? No, it is heavy. You will need a lift for transportation. It weighs 181lbs and the heaviest piece is 76lbs.
The weight capacity Is 400lbs.
- Will you help me set it up? If you live in Arizona and choose our “White Glove” service, then we will make arrangements to come to your home and build it for you. You may also come to our showroom in Phoenix and pick up your prebuilt scooter. For customers outside Arizona, we can arrange a home build service for an additional fee.
- Is there any required maintenance? Yes – all market-leading, quality scooters do require routine maintenance. We have both service guides and annual maintenance service available for you.
- How long should I charge my battery? The battery should charge for 12 hours prior to use. Then, for best results, and to preserve the battery, charge it according to the user manual daily. Note that extreme heat and Cold both shorten the life of your battery. Owner’s manual
Power Mobility and Lifts Return Policy
It is our goal for you to be totally satisfied with all products that you purchase from us at Power Mobility and Lifts. Should the need for a return occur, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus any restocking fees, shipping fees, delivery fees, service fees, and set up fees.
PLEASE NOTE: Some items cannot be returned because of hygiene or safety concerns. View the list below.
- 14 Day return policy
- 15% Restocking fee applies
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is delivered.
- DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS ARE NOT CONSIDERED A RETURN, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 480-471-8592, SO WE CAN GET IT CORRECTED.
Any order that is canceled after it has shipped is considered a return. You are responsible for the shipping cost to return the item and the item MUST be in the original packaging.
In order for a return to be approved, the item must be in NEW CONDITION. Everything that was in the original package must be in the box, including any accessories, chargers, key fobs, baskets, the original shrouds, and extra shrouds.
The item MUST be in NEW CONDITION, signs of use include but are not limited to, stains, smells, cracks, scratches, dusty/dirty tires dusty/dirty undercarriage, wear to seat or armrests. If there are any of these signs, the return will not be approved.
Also not refundable: Any service or delivery fees, including next day shipping, White Glove Delivery, or Inside Delivery.
- Please call (within 14 days of delivery) to get a return authorization number, please have the name,
number, address, phone number, and payment method ready when you call. 480-471-8592
- Once the return authorization number has been issued, you need to return the item to us within 14 days. The shipping address will be on the return authorization.
**PLEASE NOTE** the shipping address may not be the same as the address on the label.
Please include the RA (return authorization) number on the label and in the package when you return the item. Please protect yourself when returning the item by purchasing insurance and tracking, we are not
responsible and will not refund any product that is not received.
- When the item is received it will be inspected for signs of use and damage. If there is any damage or
signs of use, we will not be able to issue a refund. If your item is not returnable, you will be contacted by
us and you can decide if you would like it shipped back. You would be responsible for the shipping fees
for any item that is not acceptable for a return.
- After approval, we will deduct any fees (see below) that are applicable and the remaining amount will be refunded to your original form of payment. Please allow 7 days for this to be processed after approval, even though it usually doesn’t take that long.
FEES THAT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ARE:
Restocking fees 15%
Shipping fees, including overnight shipping, White Glove Delivery, Set up fees, Service fees, or tech fees
NON REFUNDABLE ITEMS-
Any Custom items, including upgraded fabric, upgraded or custom seats, elevation seat options, footplates, batteries, and battery chargers, part, and accessories.
RENTAL RETURNS/ CANCELLATIONS
Rental fees are 100% refundable if canceled before leaving the showroom for delivery.
Early returns are prorated to the nearest/lowest rate, daily, weekly, or monthly to maximize the return
for the customer.
Rental fees can be applied to the purchase if you decide to buy the item. (Excluding the delivery fee)
Delivery and pick up fees are not refundable.
Delivery fees do not apply to the purchase of the item.
- Special/custom orders
- Chargers, batteries or other electrical items
- Used equipment
- Replacement Parts
- Lift chairs that have been customized, including heating, massage or fabric upgrades
- Lift chairs that have been Used/ set up in the home
- Bath Products
- Safety Products
- Hygiene or Personal Products