Mobility Equipment Description
CSL500 Helix Indoor Curved Stairlift For Sale in Phoenix
Available Harmar CSL500 Helix model custom curved stairlift for sale in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Helix Curved Stair Lift has a narrow profile that attaches closer to the wall giving it tighter bends and a more compact design. More importantly this custom curved stairlift provides its users with an extremely smooth ride. It is whisper quiet while in operation!
Every Helix CSL500 that Power Mobility & Lifts installs is built to order. Each custom curved stairlift is designed specifically to the home and stairway where it is installed. Power Mobility & Lifts factory trained installation experts create a finished curved stairlift with one of the smallest footprints in the industry. This is a relatively quick install and the Helix Curved Stairlift provides truly outstanding performance.
The Helix CSL500 is ideally suited for stairways with a 90-degree turns, 180-degree turns, and/or even a spiral staircases. Furthermore it can be built to accommodate multi-story applications.
Harmar CSL500 Helix Custom Curved Stair Lift Features:
- More narrow profile than most stairlifts
- Custom color and fabric options
- The Helix provides an extremely quiet and smooth ride up and down curved stairs
- True-Curve rail with advanced bending technology creates smoother turns
- Comfortable, supportive, and ergonomic seating is unmatched for its size
- Ergonomically designed seat featuring swivel seat and “flip-up”” arms for ease of transfer
- Specifically designed with Simple-Connect rails and lighter chassis for easy installation
Harmar CSL500 Helix Custom Curved Stairlift Specifications:
- Drive System: Rack & Pinion Gear
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. ((159 kg.)
- Track (rail) Type: Steel, Powder Coated
- Travel: 20′ standard; 164′ Maximum
- Average Number of Return Trips per Charge: 10
- Lift Mounts to Step or Wall: Steps
- Minimum Folded Width: 16″
- Speed: 20 ft. / min.
- Electrical Requirements: 120V – 220V AC
- Operation Power: 24V DC Battery
- Safety Devices: Safety Edges; Emergency Stop
Power Mobility & Lifts is the leading Phoenix Area HARMAR Authorized Dealer and Service Center. We service the City of Phoenix and surrounding metropolitan areas including Scottdale, Glendale, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Goodyear, Peoria, Tempe, and the entire Valley of the Sun Region.