Mobility Equipment Description
Gemini P301 Powerchair For Sale
The Merits Gemini P301 Power Wheelchair is a powerbase, rear-wheel drive wheelchair. The P301 features a unique suspension system with a 450 lb. weight capacity. Users can rest their feet on a flip up, aluminum footplate with height and angle adjustability. The dynamic joystick is positioned on a swing-away mount allowing the user to enter and exit with ease. The programmable controller provides a wide-range of selections to suit the needs and demands of users.
Merits Gemini Features:
- Includes swingaway joystick
- Unique suspension system and high-density foam seat provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- The sophisticated controller coupled with 14″ aluminum cast drive wheels offer excellent maneuverability
- Comfortable 22″ wide Captain’s seat have swivel and folding capabilities with adjustable head and backrests
- Aluminum footplate with flip-up height and angle adjustability provides various comfort positions
- Fitted with removable anti-tippers for increased safety
Power Mobility & Lifts is an authorized dealer of Merits Health Products in Maricopa County, AZ.. We offer service repairs and battery replacement for the Merits Gemini P301 Powerchair.
Merits P301 Gemini Power Wheelchair Specifications
Powerchair Model: P301
Maximum Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Maximum Scooter Speed: 5mph
Motor: DC 24V, 240W
Ground Clearance: 4″
Turning Radius: 23″
Maximum Range Per Charge: up to 20 miles
Battery Charger: 5A off-board
Battery Size: 12V/22NF(50AH) x 2pcs
Power Mobility & Lifts local Phoenix area scooter store is a Merits Health Products authorized dealer and repair center. We provide sales, repairs, and part support for the Merits Gemini Powerchair and all Merits mobility equipment throughout Maricopa County and Arizona’s entire Valley of the Sun region.
Purchase this Merits Gemini Power Wheelchair Today…