Mobility Equipment Description
Helix Outdoor Curved Stairlift For Sale in Phoenix
Available Harmar CSL500 Helix Outdoor model custom curved stairlift for sale in Phoenix, Arizona. The Helix Outdoor Curved Stair Lift has a narrow profile that attaches closer to rails giving it tighter bends and a more compact design then most outdoor stairlifts. In addition, this custom curved outdoor stairlift provides operators with a very smooth ride.
All Helix CSL500 Outdoor Curved Stairlifts that Power Mobility & Lifts installs are built to order. They are ideally suited for a variety of stairway areas including ones with 90-degree turns, 180-degree turns, and spiral staircases. In addition, this model can be built to accommodate multi-story outside applications.
Each outdoor curved stairlift is custom designed specifically to the patio, deck, entrance path, or other outdoor stairway area where it is installed. Power Mobility & Lifts factory trained installation associates measure, design and build a truly custom curved stairlift with one of the smallest footprints in the industry.
Once the custom curved rails have been fabricated the installation is a relatively quick job. The Helix Curved Outdoor Stairlift provides incredible performance!
Harmar CSL500 Helix Outdoor Curved Stair Lift Features:
- More narrow profile then most outdoor models
- Custom colors and/or pptions for rails, chair, and seat
- The Outdoor Helix offers a quiet and smooth ride up and down curved stairs
- True-Curve outdoor rail with advanced bending technology creates smoother turns
- Comfortable, supportive, and ergonomic seating is unmatched for its size
- Ergonomically designed seat featuring swivel seat and “flip-up”” arms for ease of transfer
- Specifically designed with Simple-Connect weather resistant rails and lighter chassis for easy installation
Harmar CSL500 Helix Outdoor Curved Stair Lift Specifications:
- Drive System: Rack & Pinion Gear
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. ((159 kg.)
- Outdoor Track (rail) Type: Steel, Powder Coated
- Travel: 20′ standard; 164′ Maximum
- Average Number of Return Trips per Charge: 10
- Lift Mounts to Outside Steps, Rails or Exterior Wall: Steps
- Minimum Folded Width: 16″
- Speed: 20 ft. / min.
- Electrical Requirements: 120V – 220V AC
- Operation Power: 24V DC Battery
- Safety Devices: Safety Edges; Emergency Stop
Power Mobility & Lifts is the leading Phoenix Area HARMAR Authorized Dealer and Service Center. We install custom outdoor stairlifts throughout the City of Phoenix and surrounding metropolitan areas including Mesa, Scottdale, Glendale, Chandler, Gilbert, Goodyear, Peoria, Tempe, Maricopa County, Pinal County, and the entire Valley of the Sun region.