Mobility Equipment Description
Jazzy Air Powerchair For Sale
The Jazzy Air Powerchair offers groundbreaking technology comparable to no other powerchair on the market. The Jazzy Air powerchair allows the user to sit in an elevated position, elevating up to 10″ in just 16 seconds.
The height adjustable seating allows for simple environmental access, improving social interaction for those with mobility needs. You can raise the seat to see over high counter-tops, railings, and reaching hard to reach areas in your home with a quick, one touch air elevation button. Maximum stability is provided with the Active-Trac mid-wheel 6 technology, keeping the chair balanced when in an elevated position.
- Elevate or lower seat height while on the move with the “Air” button or PG VR2 joystick drive controller
- Seat and integrated footplate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- Angle adjustable footplate with three height adjustments
- Choice of 16” x 16”, 18” x 18” and 20” x 20” contoured high-back reclining sport seattEasy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Angle, height & depth adjustable armrest
- Bright LED marker lights
- 60″ lap belt
Jazzy Air Power Wheelchair Specifications
Powerchair Model: Jazzy Air
Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Maximum Scooter Speed: Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position) Up to 3.5 mph (elevated position)
Ground Clearance: 2.42″ at footplate, 1.00″ at motor bracket
Turning Radius: 22.5″
Length: 42.23″ with foot rigging 38.6″ without foot rigging
Overall Width of Base: 22.25″
Standard Seat Size: 18″ x 18″
Drivetrain: Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive.
Suspension Type: Active-Trac® (ATX) w/ Mid-Wheel 6® Technology
Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 15.5 miles
Battery Charger: Off-board, 3A (U-1),Off-board, 5A (NF-22)
Power Mobility & Lifts is an authorized dealer of Pride Mobility Products Corp in Maricopa County, AZ.. We offer service repairs and battery replacement for the Jazzy Air Powerchair.