Victory 10 LX Mobility Scooter For Sale
Victory® 10 LX with CTS Suspension Mobility Scooter for sale in Phoenix, Az. This heavy duty Pride mobility scooter offers a very smooth ride with incredible performance.
Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) is the next generation in mobility scooter ride comfort. Pride®’s industry first technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over various terrains.
Victory 10 LX 4-WHL Scooter Features
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Backlit battery gauge
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination with a courtesy light under tiller
- Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flipup, height and width adjustable armrest
- Storage compartment below tiller
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
Victory 10 LX 4-WHL Scooter Specifications:
Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
Maximum speed: Up to 5.6 mph
Ground clearance: 2.2” at motor
Turning radius: 59.9”
Overall length: 47”
Overall width: 22.2”
Seat-to-ground height: 23.5”-25.5”
Seat-to-deck height range: 16.5”-18.5”
Front tires: 3.5” x 10” solid
Rear tires: 3.5” x 10” solid
Suspension: Front and rear
Range per charge: Up to 16.16 miles
Total weight without batteries: 179 lbs.
Heaviest piece when disassembled:77.6 lbs. (front section)
Standard seating: Type: Reclining high-back with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up height and width adjustable armrest
Weight: 45.5 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18” width, 18” depth
Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC