Mobility Equipment Description
Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair For Sale
The Drive Medical Viper Plus offers a state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows the user to recline from 90-degrees to 180-degrees. Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome is chip-proof and durable. Patient comfort is ensured with nylon, padded armrests that are flip-back for easy patient transfer.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Attendant wheel locks in a convenient and easily accessible location
- Spreader bar that acts as a back stabilizer and a convenient push handle for the attendant
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
Power Mobility & Lifts is an authorized dealer of Drive Medical Products in Maricopa County, AZ.. We offer service repairs for the Drive Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair.
Drive Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair Specifications
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Product Weight: 42 lbs.
Seat Width: 12″
Seat Depth: 12″
Seat-to-Floor Height: 15.5″
Upholstery Type: Nylon
Upholstery Color: Black
Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38″