Smart Stairlift Solutions
For less than a month’s cost in assisted living or rehab, you can install a lift and have use of your entire home again.
Custom Curved Stairlift
Customized for almost any staircase
Designed for the elements
Easy access, elegant, practical
Review More Stairlifts
Several colors to choose from…
Match or compliment your décor (Excluding outdoor lifts – outdoor materials used for durability).
Request More Information
Have any questions? Please call our stairlift specialists at 480-471-8592 or fill out this form and request a NO OBLIGATION, NO PRESSURE in-home quote for free. There are no hidden charges.
Custom Curved Stairlifts:
Custom Straight Stairlifts:
Power Mobility & Lifts has years of experience installing custom quality Stannah stair lifts. Have a look through a few examples of installations above. Click an image for larger view.
Smart Stairlift Installation Process
First we come and measure your stairs and listen to your thoughts and goals. Then we order your high quality Stannah stairlift segments, custom made to fit your home.
- Whether your stairs are steep, narrow, long or short
- Whether they’re made of metal, wood, concrete or tile
- If there are obstacles like a doorway or radiator on your stairs
- Even if there isn’t a clear landing at the top or bottom of the stairs
- If your stairs have a landing in the middle, stretch over different floors or are a spiral staircase
- We can make a stairlift to fit your home.
Photo shows a recent Power & Mobility custom installation under way.
Why Choose Power Mobility & Lifts?
- We are factory trained by Stannah
- We are Arizona Natives
- More than 25 years of experience in the mobility business
- We offer emergency service and repairs
- Free in-home, email or phone consultations
- 1- year service warranty
- We offer a Buy-Back Policy on our stairlifts
- We serve the entire state of Arizona
- Next day installs on straight stairlifts
- Easy financing with care credit
- Rentals offered on Straight stairlifts
- Free 1-year check-up ($200 value)
What is the cost of a stairlift?
The cost of a stairlift varies depending on a straight staircase or a curved staircase, it also can vary on the straight lifts depending on how many stairs there are.
- A straight stairlift average cost is between $2,800 – $5,000.
- We do offer refurbished and used stairlifts as well.
- Short term needs may be met with a stairlift rental, the install and uninstall are included in the quote.
- Can usually be installed the next day
- Curved stairlifts costs vary from $8,500 – $20,000
- The price for curved stairs are more expensive because they are 100% custom for your home only.
- Every curve, the angle, and length of the stairs are all made, molded, and shaped to fit your home perfectly.
- It takes 5-6 weeks from start to finish to have your custom stairlift installed.
- Watch this video on how custom stairs are made:
We only offer Stannah stairlifts because they have the highest standards
They are built well, durable, the most reliable, and they have a lifetime warranty on the most expensive parts.
These are premium stairlifts and their reputation shows why they earn high ratings by customers as reported by consumer affairs. (link here) Stannah is rated a 4.8 out of 5 stars.
We offer a lifetime warranty on the Gearbox and the Motor * Two-year warranty on all other parts. 1-Year on Service.
* Your stairlift should be serviced annually, as recommended by ASME A18.1, the American national safety standard for stairlifts. *To activate the lifetime motor/gearbox warranty you must register your Stannah stairlift within 30 days of installation. Use the post card provided, or visit www.stannah-stairlifts.com/register If not registered, the motor/gearbox warranty is five years from the date of installation
This warranty is provided by the company that sold you your Stannah stairlift. Warranty starts on the date of installation and does not cover repair or replacements necessitated by negligence, misuse, failure to properly maintain or service the stairlift as required, or any other reason beyond our control such as fire, water, theft etc. Warranty is not transferable.
We offer a Buy-Back Policy on all of our Stannah Stairlifts.